Meet The Team
At RecoverRx KC Physical Therapy & Chiropractic, we help active people and athletes alike in the Kansas City area Recover from painful limitations, Rebuild functional movement patterns, and Redefine their future performance, allowing for a return to the sports and activities they love.
Have you experienced PT or chiropractic care where you get shuffled between therapists, see your therapist for just a few minutes then get handed off to an aide, or been told you need to come 3x/week when you know you could be doing more at home?
At RecoverRx KC, we make a personal connection with our patients and always provide consistent care with the same Doctor of Physical Therapy or Doctor of Chiropractic. Through hands-on therapy, education, and movement – our sessions are more effective allowing you to get to your optimal life in less visits!
RecoverRx KC Team
Dr. Josh Greenwell
Josh- the man the, the myth, the legend… well at least in the eyes of his kiddos. Realistically Josh is a man of simple tastes who enjoys the great outdoors, traveling, sports, and a tasty craft beer. More specifically he enjoys kayaking, biking/running trails, skydiving, walks with his wife, daughter, and two dogs, the culinary arts, and of course long trips to all you can eat sushi.
Josh was a collegiate soccer player at Western Illinois University and chose the field of chiropractic after working for a sports performance company in Chicago, Il. It was his appreciation of the positive effects chiropractic has on athletes of all ages that guided him to this professional setting
Dr. Becca Waldrup
Becca loves any and all sports (playing or watching), will always bleed purple for K-State, and has never met a chimichanga she didn’t like. On the weekends she loves to spend time with family and friends. She enjoys live music, anything from Celine Dion to Migos: Celine Dion is her all time favorite though.
Music. Mexican Food. Margaritas. That’s Becca.
Becca decided she wanted to be a physical therapist at her career day in 5th grade, when she saw for the first time the positive impact PT’s can have on people’s lives, and how physical therapy can provide the opportunity to get people back to doing what they love to do
RecoverRx Approach To Care
1. Immediate direct access to a Doctor of Physical Therapy or Doctor of Chiropractic without needing a physician referral.
2. Comprehensive Evaluation and Rehab protocol based on YOUR needs not what Insurance DICTATES
3. Consistent communication throughout your program with 24/7 access
4. Constant communication with your healthcare provider team for need of additional intervention and referral out
5. Enrollment in skilled maintenance program if appropriate following discharge from therapy to continue making gains towards your Life Goals!!
6. Above All Else…. A Professional, Fun, and Caring environment focusing on you as a per